"You see, you don't have to go and beg them to come back, those who care about you will always come back to look for you. Even those who you never thought of, when they need you, they come back." Just nice it wrote.
Maybe I should thank my past even if it is not a beautiful one as it taught me in different ways, let me to be stronger. Now, everything is just nice, if you would like to ask me. Hopefully, when this "now" has became one of the past, I can always smile and feel glad to see myself having such wonderful past.
Secondary school friends, maybe I am not too close to some of them such as Wi Lic, Cheng Leong , Ronald & many others. Sometimes, I don't even know what to speak of if I meet them. I guess, I should just let it be. Haha, hardly contact some other secondary school friends now. I hope it would be different for my form six....
Hmm, a person can seem to be so good, but who would know that what has taught him to turn so good? We will never know.
Some of these fellas, or friends will only quietly watching you and never let you know. When you did something wrong there they are, poping out 1 by 1 to criticize you as if they are waiting for chance to do so. Some of them, they are just being good and trying to help you or to wake you up. While some, to say one single word like "hi" is like will cost them a life, seriously, if you'd call someone friend, make sure you call it with a correct tone, not everyone worth your true heart.
I would not ask more for what I have lost. And I rather left them myself. Old friends, some are really just ordinary old friends, while some are just so precious to me. At the end of the day, how many that you have found is precious? At the count of your fingertips? At least I know who.
Long time ago, I am afraid of being forgotten by others, now, it does matter anymore. You don't have to seek attention from them. They will find you at their own, if you are something to them. That's it.
FRIENDS, some of them, I laugh when it requires me think again to find that we are friends. Still, it depends on how much do you ask from this 7 letters words la, either as easy as a handshake will do , or will he die for you only consider as friend? Individually..........
Thank you to all my friends, you mean so much to me. I can remember lots of memories between us , if you come and ask me personally. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment