Today, watched "The Green Lantern" with Ah Bao and Yee Shen. Haha, ah Bao keep ask me dun lou lan, must go and catch this movie. Hmm, even if he doesn't ask me to, I will still watch with them la, haha. The story is about a human who was chosen by the ring of green lantern, defeated the evil lord parallax when he discovered the reason he was being chosen, "you fear, but you have the ability to overcome fear, that's makes you difference."
Captain America: " Only the weak one knows the value of power." It seems like I was sent a message again by the mighty, asking me not to give up. And I believe what I have now, will be in use sooner or later.
Staying in SDJ gives me a feeling, home sweet home. The friends here are great, I know I feel happier than before.
Stress - Happy feeling = 0
still, a lot of plans are going on. Became the president of Kelab Seni Kreatif a few days ago, and today is the 1st day I duty as a pengawas. Hmmm, looking at myself now, it seems that I have completely changed to a different person.....Haha, not the irresponsible fella anymore....Not the weak fella anymore..... =) glad with it....Next year, hope I am able to take part in the inventor competition to get experience...
Green Lantern:"The weakest point in you might turn out to be the strongest power you have."
I guess it goes to me as well, I am proving it, to every1, slowly, steady......Thanks the creator, I'm grateful for everything crafted in me.... Thanks to all my friends, for being born into my life and meet me...
No comments:
Post a Comment