It's been quite awhile I visit my personal space here...My 2 weeks hols is ending soon, time goes off really fast, and now I am already in the middle of 2011...They said 2012 is doomsday, the world shall fade, and species will fall, I did not agree much about that. If doomsday is really approaching, I guess the main cause will be the human's activities which are damaging our mother planet.Know a lot of new friends of different kinds, some are friendly while some are the "kiasu" type...LOL. Not that I really dislike such kind of person cause I know that everyone has their pros and cons, so I treat it as I am only seeing his bad part. Looking at my new friends' blog, I knew 1 important thing in my life. Xin Hao posted one status before: " everyone has their own stories, so do not judge them by the face." I 'm totally agree about this.

Hoping that I will able to join the ITEX or MYIC competition soon. They are really important to me as they hold the key of my brighter future, or perhaps I can say the key of my doorway. I will continue on to be myself although old memories haunting me sometimes, especially in the mid night. In the mean time, I am grateful for what I have now, I believe god has his own ways, I shall move on to fulfill my destiny to change this world into a better place. What I need now is to study hard to obtain the knowledge I wanted. I WONDER DID THOMAS EDISON EVER CRY WHEN HE MEETS FAILURE????? EVEN 1 TIME?????
No comments:
Post a Comment