我,很享受现在的气氛,让我肯定我当时没做错了决定=)
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
一度以为回到这里一切仍旧乏味。我变了,这里也变了。总之,当初“一抛千金”的重大决定是没错了。我在这里找到了很多可贵的答案跟线索。也重新学会了不少事情,人应该就是这样慢慢变成熟的吧..
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
朋友真的很重要。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
最近嘛,好像进展缓慢,哇唠我不想偷懒叻,很无奈。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
梦想方面,在短时间内完成计划是不可能了的,首先要解决资金问题,再来是材料来源。就暂时拟好计划稿吧,也算是一种准备。若要直接进ITEX,我可没有那么多时间翘脚了。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
书,跟本就是突然慢下来,鸡蛋最近温习的频率少得可怜,这个要反省跟调整下。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
知识方面,还不错,跟珀贤借了本心理学书。这本真的超不一样,是非常纯的个人心理学。还蛮深奥的,就是这样才能使我静静坐下读书。就读了二十多面吧..
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
经验方面,就跟人拿了APPOINTMENT咯。听了一个小时的东西,很棒的是又了解到了另一个生意模式。我可是从开始就没打算要加入他们。就听个经验罢了。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
感情方面,这个就算了,先搞好自己,毕竟我是为了跨过那阴影才要拼命变强的。反倒是那天碰到了学长,就聊了聊他的事情,看来每个人都有自己的烦恼吧,尤其是在这方面的东西。我也顶多劝他几句。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
外表方面嘛,哈哈哈,慢慢来啦。有时剪的头发难看死,不过这两年内我是不会怎样的啦。反正两年后就帅了XD (= =)
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
音乐方面,就进步一丁点咯。能够用听的拉出心里有的歌了。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
<自卑与超越> 这书里,应该有机会解答我的其中一项疑问。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
相信两年能够给这个曾经自卑到爆的我足够的力气改变。我在改变。
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
I want to be a great person who can influence the others, and help them either way.
我的王子 你很棒=)
ReplyDelete