Friday, 1 July 2011

I don't know why....Haiz..

Every1 has their dark side, which is the negative force in them. You either ended up being eaten by it everyday, seal it, or you manipulate it.


Haiz, having a weird feeling...seems like I had done a few stupid mistakes in this week. And, I don't know why, sometimes I might be so unfriendly....I thought I was supposed to forget about my past already?????...I will try my best to smile...even though I am not in the shape to feel like talking. I guess the old me suits better after all.

Looks like the burden on my shoulder has gotten heavier than before, perhaps my self-expectation is just too high...?  I know I am not "him", I can't even match with 1/10 of "his" capability for my current condition = =...I am seriously sucks to think of it. 

Sometimes, I hope there is a some1 over there, who truly understands everything about me, pity there aren't...never mind it when I suddenly remembered that, there are countless people outside there who are still able to succeed, even if they are alone.

Ok, now I realized that I shouldn't have start my hand on this personal space at this particular time in the night...after 11pm is dangerous, coz it is emo time = =  

I think a lot, a lot, a lot more than the people in my age use to be....
A lot of nonsense ??? = = 

Hmm...I just don't wish to treat myself as a machine or what....aiming for higher but at the same time abandon everything precious around you, that's just so not right.

In this world, people criticize you based on what they know on you, they just did not get the whole story. Even lines of praise goes the same way. They say you are good in doing this stuff, but they just don't know that you have once been looked down by the others, the reason you work so hard so that you are good at this. They thought, you are a genius or what, you are just another lucky fellow who born with impressive talents?

I must be insane, I simply wants to learn everything in this world, I scared that kind of feeling to approach me again....No, I am not insane, I am just one petty guy like my cousin said = = she was right. And there all the people out there are right too, they said:"love's sux"...= =

I worked so hard, because I keep on lying to myself....= =

I am once sucks, but I swear that I will be the one, I gave myself a 2 or 4 years.....

2 minutes more to 12am......Saturday July 02, 2011
 The feeling might be not that hurting for now, wound does heal with passing time....

This is the one part of the dark side in me??? I don't know..
 “我要拿到好成绩,我要做个出色的家伙,我要有知识,我要有才艺,我要有钱,我要有名,我要有大成就,我要改变我自己,然后变帅。最后把自己留给懂得珍惜我的她。” 人会因为经历某些经历而改变。“提升自己是最大的报复”。幼稚的想法,推了我一把,让我不易放弃。

= = I am not sure, whether I have took my own words seriously or not.....Maybe, my action have already gave me the answer????

I think maybe, I will be back again and destroy this post.....

3 comments: