I am going to make this 2nd post for today in English and write about my feelings to you, you and you..
(X)You,
It might be my mistake for not to know your true colour earlier,
Or it is simply another mistake I have made to judge you too early,
Some people do really want to change,
They are worth to be given chances,
If they were be judged by now,
We are not giving them an opportunity to prove themselves.
But, you know, it is hard to believe in you now.
Sorry.
(Y)And you, what's your problem? I say I can see something from your eyes, loneliness. You do not want to express it, but it doesn't mean that people would not be able to know. Ok, I know your behavior is some sort of problem, but I believe things are always changeable, it either you want it or no.You told me your reasons, but I do not think that there are what's real behind all this. It is always not too late to change, pal.
(N)You, don't be like me please, it is always stupid to torture yourself, I have my own reason, maybe you too, have your own? You have high expectations, me too. You wanted to be better, me too. You feel bad about yourself, me too! However, it is time to think of ourselves now, bro, what we are living for. I hope 1 day maturity will bring what's needed to answer you.
(G)You, one of my awesome friends. It is totally a fail mark for me for not being able to realized important message from you, for I being so close to you. This is just so not right, the feeling. You said you always have a fake smile on your face, sometimes, I don't even know which are reals and not. But, lets just make more real ones.
(H)You, thanks a lot for helping me the past few times, I appreciate your help, you are indeed a good partner! Just really wish you to have all the best in your life.
(E)Hmm, you. You said that you have stories behind yourself too. It is just that we don't know. I remembered what I told you today, it is always the best to maintain the current condition, if you feel which is the right one!
(W)You, I want to say sorry at 1st, because I once judge you in the wrong way, thank you too, you let me learn something really important. Since that day, we have been quite good huh? Haha, it is good to know you in SDJ. Btw, looking at your blog, reminded me something as well, every1 has their own stories..
(K) You, haha, I know last time I do not look so friendly, I think I owe you a sorry for this. Maybe we can know each other better, so that you will know that I am actually not that sort of guy la. You and her are nice persons I can tell.
(K) You, I remembered there was a time I did not give a good impression to you, because I ignored some1 right on the spot, when you were there too. Hmm, sorry to let you saw that, but I really have my own reason la. Haha, you and her are caring, especially when it comes to friends.
(Z) Haha, you arh, I duno why everytime I see you I will smile wan la. You are too nice you know. And your dota is quite good too hahaha. Another steady guy.
(S)You, are also 1 of the steady guy. Always wants to help people so much , that's the good part of you man. Have fun with you and the other 3! Always so happy!
(L)Maybe because I know you a little bit, (a little bit I guess?) Haha, I don't really look you like the other does. You told me lot of important things before, and to my surprise, you are actually a kind person, hahaha. One more thing, sometime I am just quiet, not that I don;t want to talk to you arh.
hey I'm sibeh curious on who you are writing to...
ReplyDeletei think i know who you are indicating. erm, am i in it ? XD
ReplyDeleteAm I the first one or 2nd K?
ReplyDeleteIm sure Im in it=D
seems like u are describing kaili and me, not sure which one is indicating bout me><