Slight Flashback:
Today, watched Harry Potter with Ah Bao, Kai Li, Kai Sing, Yu Xin, Hui Min and Jolin. Then rush to my music class. Came home, switch on computer, and it is until now....already Saturday.
Hmm, should have describe today in a better manner, whatever...
I hate myself for slacking in these few days, really wasted a lot of time la... Haiyo
Can't manage to post my letter to KL yet, so I 'll just have to wait..
Congratulation to myself for not downgrading Hui Foon's breakfast (her birthday present, LOL) into roti planta, thanks god I didn't put them in my bag. haha..
Went to popular a few days ago, giving myself chances to read some interesting books, read about the fella who invented USB portable pendrive, taught me a lesson: you doesn't have to be a genius in order to climb to the top.Two hands up agree I did.
Yeah, maybe this is what I am asking for, I am referring to my form six life. Or could I change my mind when next year finally I realized the cruelness in upper six ...
Getting attracted to this so called "Quantum" thingy, according to Albert Einstein, his equation of E=mc^2 somehow is proving it in different ways. Scientist assumed that, there are Quantum fields around a individual planet, so is Earth, and they assumed that it can be mined and act as a new source of energy. Now we are facing energy crisis, I mean soon, it is such a motivating idea for Quantum to act as a new income of energy for human, but I guess real success will only be after 250 years = =
I figured out that creativity is important now, it is what different-shape between you and others, in some cases.
And now I know why the idiom "Do not judge the book by its cover" exists in this world, lol...
I remembered Puan Shantini said:"Congratulation Tey, you are conducting something." today after school... = =
Sigh, since when our school gave birth to thee dangerous people..
Trying to learn Maybe by Yiruma, pity myself have no time for practicing..
And it is quite a time I have not drawing, and writing poem! wahaha, I remembered I wrote this in the class:
<稻女>
黄鳞遍地无独影,
哼首乡谣伴虫音;
急盼细寻少女心,
潇潇唯我待天明。
LOL...ini baru macam I punya style la..
OK, I almost forget, today I bought a guide book(or should I call few pages of cheap papers) which is about making new origami, that Indian fella who came to our school sure got something in his sleeves, haha, shall make 1 paper rose for my girlfriend in the future hahaha..nice la that Indian fella with big belly XD
This week is really exhausting , everyday reach home only after 5pm = = tired
If I have the time, I wanna learn how to cook, cooking can be an art! haha
OK, I found that my BM level is going down slope, sad....
Why is solar energy advancing so slow??? It is already more than 100 years since it was first introduced, perhaps it is just like what my teacher predicted, and what 1 of my friend told me before, they are people behind all this who are waiting for the oil to deplete. If this technology was brought forward earlier, they afraid that oil price might drop... well, it is just wild guessing, got to know the truth sooner or later, because Uranium is only available for 1 more 50 years while oil is going to get wiped out in not more than 60 years time. Time speaks.
I think maybe, just maybe, I am going to write a novel when I am 60 years old? hahaha
Enough for today, I must cope better with stress...Good night
the only thing i can say is, "cheer up, my friend !" =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, you all always make me feel so encouraging =)
ReplyDelete